email: thompson_d@cneschools.org

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome Back!!


Well, it is hard to believe that our summer is over and we are already looking at a new school year. You will be getting lots of information this week. Please be sure to read over everything and let us know if you have any questions.

Remember that we have an Open House on Tuesday from 5-6pm. We will have a Parent Information Meeting next week on September 1st. This will be an opportunity to hear about what your child will be experiencing in 4th grade.

I am attaching a picture of one of the great things I got to do this summer. I have been working on my masters degree and I got to take a field trip to the zoo. We got to go into the elephant exhibit. IT WAS SOOOOO COOL! The elephant rubbed her trunk on my leg and got mud all over me. I didn't wash it off all day!!

Looking forward to seeing all of you this week!

No comments: