email: thompson_d@cneschools.org

Monday, August 11, 2008

Getting ready...

Well, I am back from vacation and getting ready for the start of school next week. My family and I just returned from a cruise that went to Key West, Cozumel, and Belize. Above is a picture of a crocodile that popped up to say hello in Belize. It was un-BELIZE-able! The 2nd picture is a picture of Cincinnati from my seat on the plane. You can see the Ohio River and the 2 stadiums.
I want to welcome the 3 new young men to our class. I am sure you will find CNE a great place to be!

We will have a Meet the Teacher night on Tuesday the 19th from 5-6p.m. This will be a chance to come in and find our room and a quick hello. We will have a Parent Information night on August the 25th. This is when we will give more information about what to expect from 4th grade.

No comments: